4651. Steeleye Span - Fighting for Strangers

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51IcPUiNHML.jpg
From: Rocket Cottage; Year: 1976; Genre: Folk Rock
This is the band's take on the traditional song Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye with of course their own modifications and style. Basically the song consists of singing over the top of a drum beat, which actually ends up working pretty good.

Hear Fighting for Strangers on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dire Straits - Romeo & Juliet

My song pick 2 years ago today: James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)

My song pick 3 years ago today: King Crimson - Dinosaur

My song pick 4 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Both Sides

My song pick 5 years ago today: Egg - I Will Be Absorbed

My song pick 6 years ago today: Megadeth - Into the Lungs of Hell

My song pick 7 years ago today: Soundgarden - Bones of Birds

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nightwish - Know Why the Nightingale Sings

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Black Ice

My song pick 10 years ago today: Waylander - Brú Na Bóinne

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Klavier

My song pick 12 years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Summer Rain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn