4646. Blind Faith - Sea of Joy

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61cLZhu5npL._SX522_.jpg
From: Blind Faith; Year: 1969; Genre: Blues Rock
Had this album playing in my head most of last night; figured it was a sign I was to pick another one from it. Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton and company really do a good job on this track; it's a great song that's for sure.

Hear Sea of Joy on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Ultravox - Reap the Wild Wind

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Fixx - One Thing Leads to Another

My song pick 3 years ago today: Kansas - Miracles Out Of Nowhere

My song pick 4 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - I'm a Midnight Mover

My song pick 5 years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Slip Out

My song pick 6 years ago today: Boston - The Launch/Cool the Engines

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stratovarius - Dreamspace

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Promised Land

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ed Bogas & Merl Saunders - The Riot

My song pick 10 years ago today: J. S. Bach - BWV 870 - Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C major, from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book No. 2

My song pick 11 years ago today: Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Spencer Davis Group - Give Me Some Lovin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn