4636. U.K. - Rendezvous 6:02

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71SHz3dJwiL._SX522_.jpg
From: Danger Money; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
There's a lot of amazing keyboard work in this song by Eddie Jobson; he really shows his abilities on this one. John Wetton's vocals and the story in the lyrics are another big draw for me; great music all the way around.

Hear Rendezvous 6:02 on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Parliament - Aqua Boogie (A Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoloop)

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Enid - And Then There Were None

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

My song pick 4 years ago today: Muse - Revolt

My song pick 5 years ago today: Vixen - Edge of a Broken Heart

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Mystic Rhythms

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Dr. Livingstone, I Presume

My song pick 8 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Chasing Shadows

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh

My song pick 11 years ago today: Damn Yankees - Coming of Age

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bread - Mother Freedom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn