4649. Jethro Tull - Something's on the Move

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71n6A%2Bmdx4L._SX522_.jpg
From: Stormwatch; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
I had this album on my brain this morning. I don't know if it was the subject matter or what, but it just seemed like a good album to revisit.
I was surprised that I had not chosen this one yet being that it's among my favourites off the record.

Hear Something's on the Move on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Queen - Don't Try So Hard

My song pick 2 years ago today: Sky - Hotta

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Farm on the Freeway

My song pick 4 years ago today: Quasar - The Loreli

My song pick 5 years ago today: Def Leppard - Rock On

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Cosmic Sound Orchestra - Fly Some Funk Up to the Moon

My song pick 7 years ago today: Laura Branigan - Self Control

My song pick 8 years ago today: Yes - Starship Trooper

My song pick 9 years ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul

My song pick 10 years ago today: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

My song pick 11 years ago today: J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Anybody Listening?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song 170 (Jethro Tull--"Rocks On The Road")

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6958. Sir Mix-a-Lot - Baby Got Back

Alphabetic List "Q"