4647. Band of Horses - Window Blues

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/418eqSTDKPL.jpg
From: Cease to Begin; Year: 2007; Genre: Indie Rock
Such a good, mellow song to end the album with. I love the overall feel of this track; the guitars and Ben Bridwell's vocals are really the main draws for me.

Hear Window Blues on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dan Fogelberg - Longer

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bee Gees - Run to Me

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pallas - Dance Through the Fire

My song pick 4 years ago today: King Crimson - Matte Kudasai

My song pick 5 years ago today: Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years

My song pick 7 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - All of My Love

My song pick 8 years ago today: Shocking Blue - Never Marry a Railroad Man

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion

My song pick 10 years ago today: Louis Armstrong and his Hot Seven - Melancholy Blues

My song pick 11 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Brain Damage/Eclipse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn