4623. Band of Horses - Infinite Arms

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/8164tYc1vHL._SX522_.jpg
From: Infinite Arms; Year: 2010; Genre: Indie Rock
Whilst being a fan of Band of Horses, I've never been a huge fan of this album, but it's definitely growing on me the more I hear it; this is the title track from the record.

Hear Infinite Arms on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Paris - Heart of Stone

My song pick 2 years ago today: Mudhoney - Empty Shells

My song pick 3 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama

My song pick 4 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Sea of Sorrow

My song pick 5 years ago today: Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin) - Summertime

My song pick 6 years ago today: Genesis - Seven Stones

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Call of the Wild

My song pick 8 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funk Factory

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nirvana - In Bloom

My song pick 11 years ago today: Static X - I'm With Stupid

My song pick 12 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Eurology


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6969. Genesis - it

6970. Ozric Tentacles - Malachite

6971. The Stylistics - Lighten Up

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days