4631. The Alan Parsons Project - Time

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71w-MtJH3fL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Turn of a Friendly Card; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock
You can certainly hear a notable Pink Floyd influence in this song; quite a pretty track and nice to just sit back and listen to with headphones on.

Hear Time on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Roxette - Joyride

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Devil Went Down to Georgia

My song pick 3 years ago today: Johnny Winter - Funky Music

My song pick 4 years ago today: Marillion - Sugar Mice

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Money

My song pick 6 years ago today: American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cat's Squirrel

My song pick 8 years ago today: Amon Amarth - A Beast Am I

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steve Vai - Little Green Men

My song pick 10 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Maddy Groves

My song pick 11 years ago today: Billy Joel - Allentown

My song pick 12 years ago today: Meg Rock - Clover


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn