4648. Bad Company - Ready for Love

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/813K9gQi9rL._SX522_.jpg
From: Bad Company; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
I had this song come on this morning and it's been running through my mind ever since, so I thought I'd choose it for today's pick. This is, of course, a cover originally written and recorded by Mott the Hoople, but this is the version that gets the radio play: a good straight-up rocker.

Hear Ready for Love on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Tesla - Not Fragile

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jigsaw - Ready to Ride

My song pick 3 years ago today: Billy Joel - Big Man on Mulberry Street

My song pick 4 years ago today: INXS - Suicide Blonde

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pleasure - Bouncy Lady

My song pick 6 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Once

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Lock and Key

My song pick 8 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Time Flies

My song pick 9 years ago today: David Bowie - Life on Mars?

My song pick 10 years ago today: Lorenzo Barcelata - El Cascabel

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young To Die

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Platters - Twilight Time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn