4633. Faith No More - Epic

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1pXt%2BDpR%2BL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Real Thing; Year: 1989; Genre: Rap Metal/Alternative Metal/Funk Metal
It's hard to believe that it's been over 30 years since this song was released... it doesn't seem like it. It still has the same almost new feeling every time I play it. If I remember correctly Epic was one of the songs, (if not the song), that launched the whole rap metal genre that was so popular in the 1990s. Still, it's strange how diverse Faith No More is musically; they seem to be able to change genres at will almost and never stick with one either for very long. They are for sure a very talented band.

Hear Epic on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Stevie Wonder - Too Shy To Say

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Postal Service - Brand New Colony

My song pick 3 years ago today: Wolfmother - Joker & the Thief

My song pick 4 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Digging in the Dirt

My song pick 5 years ago today: Slaughter - Up All Night

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Wide River

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stratovarius - Fire Dance

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aeroplane

My song pick 9 years ago today: Styx - Renegade

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Jaggerz - The Rapper

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sha Na Na - Blue Moon

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn