4645. Judas Priest - Evening Star

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71IWm6x7TcL._SX522_.jpg
From: Killing Machine; Year: 1978; Genre: Metal
I "spun the wheel" so to speak and decided on picking yet another one from Judas Priest. This track is among my favourites from the band, near the top of my list I would have to say.

Hear Evening Star on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: John Denver - Sunshine On My Shoulders

My song pick 2 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Madness to the Method

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Rooster Jones

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Journey From Eden

My song pick 5 years ago today: Kansas - Dust in the Wind

My song pick 6 years ago today: King Crimson - Red

My song pick 7 years ago today: Sky - March to the Scaffold

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce

My song pick 9 years ago today: Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Gorō Yamaguchi - Tsuru No Sugomori (Crane's Nest)

My song pick 11 years ago today: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

My song pick 12 years ago today: Heart - Dreamboat Annie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn