4628. Rush - Faithless

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91%2BFSdJNbaL._SX522_.jpg
From: Snakes & Arrows; Year: 2007; Genre: Progressive Rock
Was thinking about Rush today when sitting down to make this pick. This song is one of my second-tier favourites from this album; it has a good mix of hard rock and the more progressive aspects.

Hear Faithless on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Our Lady Peace - Starseed

My song pick 2 years ago today: David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Midnight - Gloria

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rammstein - Stein um Stein

My song pick 5 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Start of Something Beautiful

My song pick 6 years ago today: Parliament - Funkentelechy

My song pick 7 years ago today: Aerosmith - Make It

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

My song pick 9 years ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick 10 years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick 11 years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick 12 years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn