4642. Ozric Tentacles - Magick Valley

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81c9OFDsLVL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Yumyum Tree; Year: 2009; Genre: Space Rock/Progressive Rock
For the last few days off and on I've had Ozric Tentacles on my mind; today seemed like a perfect day to choose another one of their songs. If you like hearing completely new sounds and such this song and album are definitely for you.

Hear Magick Valley on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Elton John - Crocodile Rock

My song pick 2 years ago today: Mr. Bungle - Quote Unquote (Travolta)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jane's Addiction - Stop!

My song pick 4 years ago today: Soundgarden - The Telephantasm

My song pick 5 years ago today: Mr. Big - Mr. Never in a Million Years

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Funky in Here

My song pick 7 years ago today: Heart - Fanatic

My song pick 8 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Roads to Madness

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own

My song pick 11 years ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound

My song pick 12 years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn