4622. Megadeth - Back in the Day

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/716%2BPitj8cL._SX522_.jpg
From: The System Has Failed; Year: 2004; Genre: Thrash Metal
Had a dream last night about playing Megadeth music and thought it was a sign I should pick another one of their songs.
Some might remember that this song was used on the cartoon Duck Dodgers for the episode "In Space, No One Can Hear You Rock."

Hear Back in the Day on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Sly & The Family Stone - Runnin' Away

My song pick 2 years ago today: Michael Penn - No Myth

My song pick 3 years ago today: Steve Winwood - Higher Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Helloween - Lay All Your Love On Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Drifters - There Goes My Baby

My song pick 6 years ago today: Soundgarden - Spoonman

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Monkees - Daydream Believer

My song pick 9 years ago today: Muse - Resistance

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - From A Deadbeat To An Old Greaser

My song pick 11 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well

My song pick 12 years ago today: Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn