4627. Earth, Wind & Fire - Star

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51T9Sjqk2TL.jpg
From: I Am; Year: 1979; Genre: Funk/Disco
It feels like an excellent day for some Earth, Wind & Fire to bring the workweek to a close.

Hear Star on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Living Colour - Type

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dream Theater - A New Beginning

My song pick 3 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Empire

My song pick 4 years ago today: Pendragon - Fly High, Fall Far

My song pick 5 years ago today: Luther Davis Group - Keep On Dancing

My song pick 6 years ago today: Tarot - Wings of Darkness

My song pick 7 years ago today: John Denver - Shanghai Breezes

My song pick 8 years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - The Beast

My song pick 9 years ago today: Duran Duran - Lonely In Your Nightmare

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dogs in the Midwinter

My song pick 11 years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Late Winter, Early Spring (When Everybody Goes To Mexico)

My song pick 12 years ago today: César Antonovich Cui - Orientale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn