5344. Fleet Foxes - Sunblind

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61zTyHjXNOL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Shore; Year: 2020; Genre: Indie Rock/Folk Rock
I've had the indie rock band Fleet Foxes on my mind for a bit now and I guess I should pick one of their songs. This track, which comes off of their most recent album, is one of my favourites off the record. It has a great, laid-back sound that's easy on the ears; one of those songs perfect for listening to whilst looking out at a sunny day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Breaking Point

My song pick 4 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Waiting (Phase One and Phase Two)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Bad Tune

My song pick 6 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave

My song pick 7 years ago today: Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Get it Right Next Time

My song pick 9 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Headline News

My song pick 10 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - Richard Cory

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Doors - Waiting for the Sun

My song pick 12 years ago today: Black 47 - Funky Céilí (Bridie's Song)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Duran Duran - Planet Earth

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rocks on the Road
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In