5345. Funkadelic - What is Soul?

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/612liKmCBhL._SX522_.jpg
From: Funkadelic; Year: 1970; Genre: Psychedelic Funk/Soul
Had some early Parliament-Funkadelic on my mind on this Funky Friday, so it was kind of easy picking a song for today. This one is a deep mix of different and experimental music styles with a huge influence of psychedelia and soul throughout; quite an interesting sound.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet - Parisian Thoroughfare

My song pick 4 years ago today: Laura Branigan - Solitaire

My song pick 5 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - Scarborough Fair/Canticle

My song pick 6 years ago today: Uriah Heep - Easy Livin'

My song pick 7 years ago today: Motörhead - Overkill

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Guess Who - 6 A.M. or Nearer

My song pick 9 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It

My song pick 10 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Jet City Woman

My song pick 11 years ago today: Frank Zappa - Mudd Club

My song pick 12 years ago today: U2 - I Will Follow

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Delgados - Keep On Breathing

My song pick 14 years ago today: Yoko Kanno (The Seat Belts) - Tank!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In