5332. Lobo - Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love

From: Lobo; Year: 1979; Genre: Soft Rock
Started checking out more of Lobo's music today and thought I would pick one of his songs as well. From what I understand, this was basically Lobo's last charting hit here in the U.S., but he has apparently continued to have success elsewhere in the world.
Anyway, this one has all that late '70s pop/soft rock hallmarks in the extreme, but is kind of nostalgic and/or somewhat comforting to someone who grew up listening to such music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Over My Head

My song pick 4 years ago today: Devo - Whip It

My song pick 5 years ago today: Black Sabbath - After Forever

My song pick 6 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Sing a Song

My song pick 7 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Ancient Eyes

My song pick 8 years ago today: Banchee - Childern of the Universe

My song pick 9 years ago today: Muse - Unnatural Selection

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

My song pick 11 years ago today: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no These (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - Hic et Nunc

My song pick 13 years ago today: Elton John - All The Girls Love Alice

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rush - The Body Electric
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In