5355. Earth, Wind & Fire - I've Had Enough

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/516fFN5j0VL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Raise!; Year: 1981; Genre: Funk/R&B/Disco
I remember growing up hearing a lot of Earth, Wind & Fire; especially the music from this album. They've always been a great influence on both my personal tastes in music as well as my playing and the lines I have composed. I guess I just like going back over the Raise! record every now and then to not only immerse myself in some nostalgia, but to behold the great music from this one-of-a-kind original band.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Picks for previous February 29ths (Leap Years):

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In