5337. Frank Mackey & The Keltic Cowboys - Promise of a Better Life

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71NByCiJIIL._SS500_.jpg
From: Songs of Longing & Debauchery; Year: 2007; Genre: Folk Rock/Celtic Rock
This one's a bit more mellow than the other songs I've heard from this record, but very beautiful and heavy all the same. I happened to hear this band again the other day and I thought I would look more into the band and their music. Sadly, I cannot find out much about them other than this one album, but at least all the music from it can be easily found online. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Charles Mingus Quintet + Max Roach - Drums

My song pick 4 years ago today: Neil Young - Sugar Mountain

My song pick 5 years ago today: Return to Forever - Duel of the Jester and the Tyrant (Parts 1+2)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Plant Music

My song pick 7 years ago today: Luther Vandross - Never Too Much

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Living in the Past

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - It Is the Business of the Future to Be Dangerous

My song pick 10 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy

My song pick 11 years ago today: Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader

My song pick 12 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Liza (All the Clouds'll Roll Away)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Little Wing

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Said She Was A Dancer
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In