5342. The Association - Never My Love

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51p5WtqbtaL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Insight Out; Year: 1967; Genre: Pop/Rock
When making today's pick for my blog I intended on choosing a song from another band, but I just wasn't feeling the vibe so to speak. As it happened, this song kept playing in my mind for a while, and since The Association has yet to be on my list yet and I like the song, I decided I would go with it instead.
Never My Love is one amongst many big-time hits from the band and should be one that is instantly recognizable to most. From what I understand, on the studio version the legendary Wrecking Crew provided the music whilst the band performed the vocals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In