5370. Lawrence Gowan - The Dragon

From: Lost Brotherhood; Year: 1990; Genre: Progressive Rock
Had a few songs in mind for today, but eventually ended up picking this dark and brooding piece from Lawrence Gowan. As is normal with his music, the playing and song construction is excellent as ever. It has a slight holdover sound from what you'd be used to in the 1980s, but there's something I find very appealing about that aspect of the song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Parliament - Aqua Boogie (A Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoloop)

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Enid - And Then There Were None

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

My song pick 6 years ago today: Muse - Revolt

My song pick 7 years ago today: Vixen - Edge of a Broken Heart

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Mystic Rhythms

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Dr. Livingstone, I Presume

My song pick 10 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Chasing Shadows

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh

My song pick 13 years ago today: Damn Yankees - Coming of Age

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bread - Mother Freedom
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn