5379. Harlequin - Rise

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61i9ZHjkU9L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Waking the Jester; Year: 2007; Genre: Rock
Been thinking about this band today and thought I'd pick one of their newer songs. Whilst I do not like their music from this later album as much as the early 1980s material, it's still a good, straight-up rocker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: John Denver - Sunshine On My Shoulders

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Madness to the Method

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Rooster Jones

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Journey From Eden

My song pick 7 years ago today: Kansas - Dust in the Wind

My song pick 8 years ago today: King Crimson - Red

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sky - March to the Scaffold

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce

My song pick 11 years ago today: Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Gorō Yamaguchi - Tsuru No Sugomori (Crane's Nest)

My song pick 13 years ago today: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

My song pick 14 years ago today: Heart - Dreamboat Annie
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn