5371. Miles Davis - Paraphernalia

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Zcxlj9tyL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Miles in the Sky; Year: 1968; Genre: Jazz Fusion
I happened to hear this track yesterday during my journeys and I knew I had to make it today's pick. If you want to hear almost 13 minutes of the some of the greatest jazz musicians to ever exist at their best, then this song is definitely worth a listen. Whilst it's difficult to single out one member of the band on this recording due to the immense skills displayed, George Benson's guitar playing really add a great aspect you normally do not hear too much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Rush - Second Nature

My song pick 4 years ago today: Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday We'll be Together

My song pick 5 years ago today: Megadeth - Dread and the Fugitive Mind

My song pick 6 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Castaways - Liar, Liar

My song pick 8 years ago today: AC/DC - Back in Black

My song pick 9 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Mother & Child Divided

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Space Age

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bass Extremes - Mocha Soca

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - Fly By Night

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jon Hendricks - I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You

My song pick 14 years ago today: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In