5367. Europe - Stormwind

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/516nVxWqLMS._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Wings of Tomorrow; Year: 1984; Genre: Heavy Metal
I thought I have for sure chosen a song from the metal band Europe at some point in the past, but apparently not. Sadly, almost everyone here in the U.S. knows Europe for the song The Final Countdown, which also has sadly in U.S. popular culture become associated with the time period of it's release and the "cheesiness" that comes with it. 
Anyway, this is a somewhat earlier single of theirs off of their second album and has Judas Priest feel to it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello