5439. Gloryhammer - On the Wings of a Rainbow

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5178rKa73cL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Legends From Beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex; Year: 2019; Genre: Power Metal/Symphonic Metal
Was having some fun listening to some more epic fantasy-inspired metal from the one and only Gloryhammer. This was a bonus track off of their most recent album, and you can definitely hear influence of bands such as Iron Maiden on this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: C.W. McCall - Four Wheel Drive

My song pick 4 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Neon Knights

My song pick 5 years ago today: Savatage - Chance

My song pick 6 years ago today: Megadeth - A Secret Place

My song pick 7 years ago today: Wings - Live and Let Die

My song pick 8 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Are You Happy?

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Moog Cookbook - Come Out and Play

My song pick 11 years ago today: Hurricane Smith - Oh Babe, What Would You Say?

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band - On The Dark Side

My song pick 13 years ago today: Collective Soul - Pretty Donna

My song pick 14 years ago today: Nightwish - 7 Days to the Wolves
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn