5447. Tesla - Edison's Medicine

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/612sbhSDzUL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Psychotic Supper; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
The final song of the month for my blog.
For some reason I felt like listening to some of the earlier albums from the band Tesla; I I believe that I have yet to choose one from their Psychotic Supper album, so now is a good time. Edison's Medicine really has their mainstream sound in spades, very late-'80s.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Then Came the Last Days of May

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Audition

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Driving Song

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Dry County

My song pick 7 years ago today: Soundgarden - Storm

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megadeth - Go To Hell

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Scorpions - Loving You Sunday Morning

My song pick 10 years ago today: Paul Mauriat - L'amour est bleu "Love is Blue"

My song pick 11 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Ripple

My song pick 13 years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - Step By Step

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rush - Between the Wheels
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn