5433. The Stylistics - Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/414TgMC7s3L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Thank You Baby; Year: 1975; Genre: Soul/R&B/Disco
The Stylistics are one of the many soul bands that I grew up hearing a lot of and one I still like a lot, obviously. This one has the definite mid 1970s post-Thom Bell era sound to it, but the guys do an awesome job as ever with the powerful and harmonious vocals they are known for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Funkadelic - Uncle Jam

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hawkwind - Looking in the Future

My song pick 5 years ago today: Stratovarius - Lifetime in a Moment

My song pick 6 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Nightmare

My song pick 7 years ago today: Steve Vai - Rescue Me or Bury Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Police - Spirits in the Material World

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Silver River Turning

My song pick 10 years ago today: George Frideric Handel - HWV 57 - Samson

My song pick 11 years ago today: Argent - God Gave Rock and Roll to You

My song pick 12 years ago today: Dio - Killing the Dragon

My song pick 13 years ago today: ABBA - Me and I

My song pick 14 years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In