5445. Depeche Mode - A Question of Time

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/4170n6UlovL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Black Celebration; Year: 1986; Genre: Synthpop/Dark Wave
The other day I learned that Depeche Mode founding member Andy Fletcher passed away at the young age of 60 years. It seems as if more and more of my favourite artists have been dying over the last few years; kinda sad, but I guess such is life.... 
Here's one from my favourite era of the band, which demonstrates their unique take of the synthpop/new wave electronic sound.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Stratovarius - S.O.S.

My song pick 4 years ago today: Asia - Without You

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Weir (The Grateful Dead) - One More Saturday Night

My song pick 6 years ago today: Ronnie Milsap - Daydreams About Night Things

My song pick 7 years ago today: George Duke - Reach For It

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - The Camera Eye

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkind - Dying Seas

My song pick 10 years ago today: Quasar - Mission 14

My song pick 11 years ago today: Derek and the Dominoes - Key to the Highway

My song pick 12 years ago today: David Bowie - All The Madmen

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Finding My Way

My song pick 14 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn