5424. Focus - Focus 11

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51wa5MuEm8L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Focus 11; Year: 2018; Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz Fusion
Earlier today whilst playing a racing video game I had my music on shuffle and had Focus' seminal hit Hocus Pocus, which is the song they are most known for here in The 'States, come on and was perfect for the occasion of speeding around a race track.
Anyway, it got me in the mood to hear some more from the classic rock band out of The Netherlands, so I decided to check out their most recent offerings and, of course, I immediately went to the longest track on the album, which happened to also be the record's title-track. I really like this instrumental, which oozes an excellent type of jazz fusion mixed with rock.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: King Crimson - Epitaph

My song pick 4 years ago today: Heart - Bad Animals

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence

My song pick 6 years ago today: Lawrence Gowan - (You're a) Strange Animal

My song pick 7 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Frisky

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bob Seger - Main Street

My song pick 9 years ago today: Nightwish - Scaretail

My song pick 10 years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl

My song pick 11 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Amish Paradise

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

My song pick 13 years ago today: Band of Horses - Our Swords

My song pick 14 years ago today: Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn