5446. The Grateful Dead - Foolish Heart

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51YXWoL6igL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Built to Last; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock
Another Memorial Day upon us; the month of May really breezed by, or so it would seem.
Anyway, as always, I'm choosing a song from The Grateful Dead for the occasion. This one is the main hit single off of their final "official" album as The Grateful Dead. Foolish Heart is a good toe-tapping track to sit back and enjoy or dance to; the Latin beats with a tinge of jazz really make it a fun song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Still Burnin'

My song pick 4 years ago today: Brave Belt - Scarecrow

My song pick 5 years ago today: Roman Holliday - Don't Try to Stop It

My song pick 6 years ago today: Grateful Dead - Dark Star

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Rock it

My song pick 8 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - In the Stone

My song pick 9 years ago today: America - You Can Do Magic

My song pick 10 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 1a - Andante in C

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Help is on the Way/Slipknot!

My song pick 12 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

My song pick 13 years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take It On The Run

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn