5420. The Kinks - So Mystifying

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51vKz4GFoyL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Kinks; Year: 1964; Genre: Rock 'N Roll/Rock
Here's an early one from The Kinks, who are probably my favourite of the "British Invasion" acts, I suppose. Even though this song in particular did not represent the overall sound that made the band famous, it was among the first times people would hear a song penned by Ray Davies as well as to hear him on lead vocals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Blind Melon - Galaxie

My song pick 4 years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - All That Glitters Ain't Gold

My song pick 5 years ago today: Suede - Breakdown

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Pretenders - Brass in my Pocket

My song pick 7 years ago today: Savatage - There in Silence

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Revival

My song pick 9 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition

My song pick 10 years ago today: Soundgarden - Pretty Noose

My song pick 11 years ago today: S.M.V. - Mongoose Walk

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Delgados - Come Undone

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - China Grove

My song pick 14 years ago today: .38 Special - Fantasy Girl
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn