5438. Alice in Chains - The One You Know

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51TSRAT0A9L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Rainier Fog; Year: 2018; Genre: Alternative Metal
It's a rather busy day today, and I have been really in the mood for some Alice in Chains music, especially from their most recent record. This is among my favourites from it; I really like the classic sound and feel they use in it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Police - Synchronicity I

My song pick 4 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Dogs

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - See You on the Other Side

My song pick 6 years ago today: Queensrÿche - If I Could Change it All

My song pick 7 years ago today: Kleeer - You Got Me Rockin'

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Test of Time

My song pick 9 years ago today: Deborah Harry and Robin Zander - Send Love Through

My song pick 10 years ago today: Megaherz - Jagdzeit

My song pick 11 years ago today: Alabama - Mountain Music

My song pick 12 years ago today: Boston - Higher Power

My song pick 13 years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Seventh Moon

My song pick 14 years ago today: Crabby Appleton - Go Back
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn