5435. Depeche Mode - Behind the Wheel

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41+ydw1alcL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Music for the Masses; Year: 1987; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
Was it a day or so ago? I was enjoying listening to some Depeche Mode and they've been on my mind off and on ever since. Behind the Wheel is definitely a product of its time with that very danceable '80s synthpop sound, and a very interesting song to boot across the board.
It is really fascinating for me personally, that back then, when this music was brand new I was more or less indifferent to it, but now, decades later, I'm really enjoying hearing the "soundtrack" of my life from that time period once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Guess Who - Three More Days

My song pick 4 years ago today: Heart - White Lightning & Wine

My song pick 5 years ago today: Audioslave - Nothing Left to Say But Goodbye

My song pick 6 years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Who - 905

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - 2112

My song pick 10 years ago today: Elvis Presley - Hound Dog

My song pick 11 years ago today: Tesla - I Wanna Live

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Eifersucht

My song pick 13 years ago today: Duran Duran - Lay Lady Lay

My song pick 14 years ago today: Genesis - Mama
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn