5432. The Mamas & the Papas - Monday Monday

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/618cdvgDD0L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: If You Can Believe Your Eyes And Ears; Year: 1966; Genre: Folk Rock/Pop
Start of yet another work week... this was one of the songs going through my mind this morning, and since I have only chosen one song from The Mamas & the Papas thus far, I thought I would go ahead and make it my pick today. Anyway, as normal for the group, the vocals are top-notch and the music being performed by the one and only Wrecking Crew, it is excellent as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Argent - Pure Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Breakdown Dead Ahead

My song pick 5 years ago today: Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

My song pick 6 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Love is Blue

My song pick 7 years ago today: B. B. King - Someday, Somewhere

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rose Royce - Funkin' Around

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Burnin' for You

My song pick 10 years ago today: Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)

My song pick 11 years ago today: April Wine - Sign of the Gypsy Queen

My song pick 12 years ago today: Clifford Brown & Max Roach - Daahoud

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rammstein - Engel

My song pick 14 years ago today: Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn