5440. Toronto - All I Need

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71J+yCskuHL._SX522_.jpg
From: Girls Night Out; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
Things have been super-busy lately and I have not had a lot of time to think about which song to choose. However, I happened to have some of Toronto's music come on my phone the other day and I decided that I would choose another from the band. Whilst this one has a definite '80s hard rock sound to it, I think the dated sound really is a positive for the song in my opinion; the high energy especially gives an excellent danceable aspect to it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Commons Brawl

My song pick 4 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Catseyes

My song pick 5 years ago today: Megadeth - Conquer or Die!

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steve Vai - You Didn't Break It

My song pick 7 years ago today: UB40 - Kingston Town

My song pick 8 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - The Ghost

My song pick 9 years ago today: Blondie - Dreaming

My song pick 10 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 244 - St. Matthew Passion

My song pick 11 years ago today: UB40 - Tears From My Eyes

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - 10.08 to Paddington

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mayhem, Maybe

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Kinks - Dedicated Follower of Fashion
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn