5418. The Thermals - I Might Need You To Kill

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61eY2XVzzFL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Body, The Blood, The Machine; Year: 2006; Genre: Indie Rock
This was the album that originally got me into the band, which is kind of odd being that it's a concept album from an indie rock act with some punk sensibilities, but it absolutely works. I Might Need You To Kill is the second song in the story and starts to build the narrative pretty well. Even listening to the songs by themselves they more or less stand on their own, especially with the raw, lo-fi sound of the music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Lighthouse - Magic's in the Dancing

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Down to the Line

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Guess Who - Bus Rider

My song pick 6 years ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Crystals

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Drifters - Save the Last Dance for Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stanley Clarke - Hot Fun

My song pick 9 years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Moon on the Water

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Haifisch

My song pick 12 years ago today: Tanya Tucker - What's Your Mama's Name?

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bad Company - Bad Company

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Highwaymen - The Highwayman
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In