5426. Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Don't Walk Away

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/518LhnXPXiL.jpg
From: Xanadu (soundtrack); Year: 1980; Genre: Rock/Soft Rock
I have yet to see the film from which this album hails, but have been very much exposed to the music on it from both ELO and Olivia Newton-John. This is one of the songs written as a ballad in the way that only Jeff Lynne and his legendary band could do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Zapp - Funky Bounce

My song pick 4 years ago today: Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Verve - Weeping Willow

My song pick 6 years ago today: Boston - The Journey/It's Easy

My song pick 7 years ago today: Carmen - Shady Lady

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nightwish - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Who - My Wife

My song pick 11 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

My song pick 13 years ago today: Megadeth - À Tout le Monde

My song pick 14 years ago today: Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn