5436. Bootsy's Rubber Band - The Pinocchio Theory

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61Q633LMK7L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Ahh... The Name is Bootsy, Baby!; Year: 1977; Genre: Funk
Been a busy last couple of days and am finally getting to actually sit down and go over some music and not just that which has been on my mind, and/or something I recently heard.
Anyway, wot a perfect pick for a Funky Friday? A great track from Bootsy and his band of renown that is in and of itself a reference to George Clinton's character from P-Funk mythos Sir Nose D'Voidoffunk who appears in many songs from Parliament-Funkadelic; yep... there's no touching funk this hot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Acres Wild

My song pick 5 years ago today: Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Vanish In Our Sleep

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Who - Another Tricky Day

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Beneath, Between & Behind

My song pick 9 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dyin' Breed

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Subdivisions

My song pick 11 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 525, Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G major "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"

My song pick 12 years ago today: Foreigner - Starrider

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Who - The Real Me

My song pick 14 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn