5423. Jethro Tull - Living in These Hard Times

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61uT5OZ542L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Heavy Horses; Year: 1978; Genre: Progressive Rock
Enjoying this album, which is one of my top favourites from the band, today and decided on choosing another track from it. Although, with this song being unreleased initially, it was included in the 20th Anniversary Boxed Set back in 1988 and later included on remasters of Heavy Horses, it really came to shine after Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree fame delightfully remixed the entire album and added a second unheard version of Living in These Hard Times as well, which is actually the version I prefer.
Anyway, if you have heard 'Tull from this era you should know wot to expect; it really fits in well with the other tracks on the record.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Savatage - Skraggy's Tomb

My song pick 4 years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Countdown

My song pick 5 years ago today: a-ha - The Blood that Moves the Body

My song pick 6 years ago today: Mr. Bungle - Carousel

My song pick 7 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Cold

My song pick 8 years ago today: Clarence Carter - Patches

My song pick 9 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - 21st Century Man

My song pick 10 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare to be Stupid

My song pick 11 years ago today: AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye

My song pick 13 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning To Fly

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Four Tops - It's the Same Old Song
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn