5428. AC/DC - Shot Down In Flames

From: Highway to Hell; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock
Whilst coming home from the theater last night I had some music from AC/DC's first era with original singer Bon Scott and I thought that I would pick one from the band today. Shot Down In Flames is probably my favourite track off of this record, which is of course the last one to feature Bon Scott before his tragic death.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Duran Duran - Hold Back the Rain

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rush - Ghost of a Chance

My song pick 5 years ago today: Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage

My song pick 6 years ago today: Asia - One Step Closer

My song pick 7 years ago today: Michael Martin Murphey - Secret Mountain Hideout

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - The Mighty Ride of the Firelord

My song pick 9 years ago today: Argent - Liar

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - Time We Left This World Today

My song pick 11 years ago today: Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

My song pick 13 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Made In England

My song pick 14 years ago today: Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn