5441. The Youngbloods - Get Together

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51oUSP7V3zL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Youngbloods, Year: 1966; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Folk Rock
This is another one I recently heard, and was kind of surprised that I had not picked it someday in the past. While many might dislike and/or make fun of such an open, honest, and heartfelt song with such a great message, I definitely can say we need more of this optimism today; so much anger and hate out there....
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

My song pick 4 years ago today: Stanley Clarke - Opening (Statement)/He Lives On (Story About the Last Journey of a Warrior)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Spacebase

My song pick 6 years ago today: ABBA - Two for the Price of One

My song pick 7 years ago today: Grateful Dead - Dire Wolf

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Queen and Country

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steely Dan - Kid Charlemagne

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steppenwolf - Monster/Suicide/America

My song pick 11 years ago today: Max Roach - Valse Hot

My song pick 12 years ago today: Nightwish - Amaranth

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Alabama Getway

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bob Seger - Night Moves
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn