5430. The Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61v9HifXtaL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: It's Only Rock 'n Roll; Year: 1974; Genre: Blues Rock/Glam Rock
Had this one come on the radio in the car yesterday, you know the rest.... Anyway, this is one of the mainstay hits from The 'Stones that most anybody would recognize within two seconds of it starting. Apparently, it was apparently done through a jam session between Mick Jagger, David Bowie, and members of the band Faces with Keith Richards adding his guitar over that raw recording.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Icehouse - Electric Blue

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jackson Browne - The Load-Out/Stay

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Don't Turn Your Back

My song pick 6 years ago today: Band of Horses - Casual Party

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Neutral Zone

My song pick 8 years ago today: Xerath - The Glorious Death

My song pick 9 years ago today: John Fogerty - Premonition

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Joker

My song pick 11 years ago today: Elvenking - The Wanderer

My song pick 12 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

My song pick 13 years ago today: Scorpions - Rhythm of Love

My song pick 14 years ago today: Supertramp - Bloody Well Right
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn