5425. Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61tbSIiK1eL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: My Cherie Amour; Year: 1969; Genre: R&B/Soul/Motown
I've been having some of Stevie Wonder's music from this era on my brain lately; as I usually do I am picking another one of his songs. This is a track that I've been meaning to choose for years now; take a couple of Funk Brother alums on rhythm section with a highly talented master singer/songwriter/musician in front and you have the recipe for a classic masterpiece.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In