3348. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Spinning Wheel

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51UHLKC4xzL.jpg
From: Blood, Sweat & Tears; Year: 1968; Genre: Rock/Jazz Fusion
I was thinking about picking another Blood, Sweat & Tears song for a little while now and today seems like a good day.
This is of course one of their bigger, if not their biggest hit, so it should be very recognizable; those horns really make this song what it is.

Hear Spinning Wheel on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots - Disco Duck

My song pick two years ago today: Ian Anderson - New Blood, Old Veins

My song pick three years ago today: Lenny Kravitz - I Love the Rain

My song pick four years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - September

My song pick five years ago today: Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

My song pick six years ago today: The Kinks - Where Have All the Good Times Gone

My song pick seven years ago today: Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour

My song pick eight years ago today: Collective Soul - Shine

My song pick nine years ago today: Skid Row - 18 And Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade