3359. Talking Heads - Psycho Killer

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LK2idWItL._SX522_.jpg
From: Talking Heads: 77; Year: 1977; Genre: New Wave
From somewhere in the recesses of my mind I had this song show itself; I reckon it's a great one to pick, especially since for some reason I hadn't chosen one from Talking Heads yet. You gotta love the way this one was written and arranged; that driving bass and the vocals really make it the excellent song wot it is.

Hear Psycho Killer on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Asia - Open Your Eyes

My song pick two years ago today: Icehouse - Icehouse

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - Dum Dum Diddle

My song pick four years ago today: Gilbert and Sullivan - Major-General's Song

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Presto

My song pick six years ago today: Nirvana - Drain You

My song pick seven years ago today: Amon Amarth - The Pursuit of Vikings

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Effigy

My song pick nine years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Threshold/Jet Airliner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade