3332. Chicago - Saturday in the Park

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/910PyzN96VL._SX522_.jpg
From: Chicago V; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
When I was thinking about today's pick; this one just immediately popped into my mind; probably because it is in fact Saturday. This is one where the whimsical and light lyrics contrast but still work perfectly with the more complex music; yeah it's a good song for a holiday weekend.

Hear Saturday in the Park on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Buffalo Springfield - Expecting to Fly

My song pick two years ago today: Faith No More - We Care a Lot

My song pick three years ago today: Nena - Rette Mich

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - New World Man

My song pick five years ago today: Ten Years After - One of These Days

My song pick six years ago today: Fairport Convention - Polly on the Shore

My song pick seven years ago today: The Guess Who - No Time
 
My song pick eight years ago today: Jerry Reed - Lord, Mr. Ford
 
My song pick nine years ago today: Nena - Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn