3331. Earth, Wind & Fire - You Are a Winner

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51hgfh42l1L.jpg
From: Raise!; Year: 1981; Genre: Funk/R&B
Yesterday I capped off the 9 year anniversary of my blog and today I get a Funky Friday! I'm going back to one of my absolute favourite groups in the genre and picking one off their album I like best. Absolutely a great song to put you in a positive and upbeat mood.

Hear You Are a Winner on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: David Bowie - Golden Years

My song pick two years ago today: Pat Benatar - Fire and Ice

My song pick three years ago today: The Buoys - Castle

My song pick four years ago today: Asia - After the War

My song pick five years ago today: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

My song pick six years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something Special

My song pick seven years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1048 - Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G-Major
 
My song pick eight years ago today: The Buoys - Give Up Your Guns
 
My song pick nine years ago today: The Buoys - Timothy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade