5518. UB40 - Dance With The Devil

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51C3BEat9cL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: UB40; Year: 1988; Genre: Reggae
I've been inordinately busy as of late, so I have chose songs that are on my mind a lot and/or ones that seemed to just hit me at some point during the day. I suppose this pick would fall into the latter of the two categories as I just so happened to hear music from UB40's eponymous release from 1988 and decided to go with this instrumental that starts the record off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Billy Squier - Lonely Is The Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hawkwind - The Secret Agent

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Motels - Suddenly Last Summer

My song pick 6 years ago today: Faith No More - Last Cup of Sorrow

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stanley Clarke - The Dancer

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bread - Down on my Knees

My song pick 9 years ago today: Dream Theater - Learning to Live

My song pick 10 years ago today: Franz Schubert - D 911, Op. 89 - Die Winterreise

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Runaway

My song pick 12 years ago today: Missing Link - Spoiled Love

My song pick 13 years ago today: Grace Slick - Angel of the Night

My song pick 14 years ago today: Don Williams - Yellow Moon
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn