5514. Santana - No One to Depend On

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61DXX+on5fL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Santana III; Year: 1971; Genre: Latin Rock/Jazz Fusion
Happened to hear some of Santana's music the other day; it also felt like a perfect day to choose another one of their songs. If you like hearing virtuosity across the board, then this song and album are right up your alley so to speak. No One to Depend On shows how Santana at this point in time was like a well-built machine with each part doing their own job to a high level of competence to make an amazing piece to music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Guess Who - Runnin' Down the Street

My song pick 4 years ago today: Parliament - Sir Nose d'Voidoffunk (Pay Attention – B3M)

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - Sirius/Eye in the Sky

My song pick 6 years ago today: 30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - The Weapon (Part II of Fear)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - Abacab

My song pick 9 years ago today: Savatage - Handful of Rain

My song pick 10 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Barbarian

My song pick 11 years ago today: Charlie Parker - Summertime

My song pick 12 years ago today: Tarot - Gone

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Enemys - Sinner Man
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn