5541. The Winery Dogs - Moonage Daydream

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51e4ioCp4aL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Dog Years (EP); Year: 2017; Genre: Hard Rock/Glam Rock
Going back over some of the material from The Winery Dogs; thought I'd choose this 'Bowie cover for my pick today. I really like what they did on this one, especially Ritchie Kotzen's vocals; he really knocked it out of the park. Overall, with the amazing musical talent and virtuosity by the trio, I was really amazed how they pulled their version off and not just make it about maximum notes, velocity, and such.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Journey - Kohoutek

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Chakachas - Yo Soy Cubano

My song pick 5 years ago today: George Gershwin - An American in Paris

My song pick 6 years ago today: War - Summer

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Mamas & the Papas - Go Where You Wanna Go

My song pick 8 years ago today: Journey - Wheel in the Sky

My song pick 9 years ago today: Santana - La Fuente del Ritmo

My song pick 10 years ago today: King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

My song pick 11 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Yours Truly, 2095

My song pick 12 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Herz Aus Stahl

My song pick 13 years ago today: America - Sister Golden Hair

My song pick 14 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn